What is AlkaPod?
AlkaPod is a portable stainless steel container with 2 sets of filters containing 13 different minerals. In just five minutes can AlkaPod change 300ml plain tap water to the healthiest alkaline and ionized water.
Machinery that makes alkaline and ionized water is far from new and is widely used both in hospitals and private homes in Japan and other countries in the East. What is new about AlkaPod it is a portable unit that can produce this super-healthy water everywhere when you need it, without using energy or otherwise.
AlkaPod gives some of the following benefits:
* Alkaline balance.
* Negative ions.
* Small molecules.
* Low ORP (conductivity).
* Infrared rays.
* Active hydrogen.
The filters in AlkaPod consists of: Tourmaline, Zeolite, maifanshi stones, etc. 13 kinds of minerals which are strictly scientifically formulated to match the human health very closely. AlkaPod has proprietary rights to its designs and patents for its filters.
* Alkaline Balance
* Negative ions
* Small molecules
* Low ORP (conductivity)
* Infrared Ray
* Active Hydrogen
AlkaPod features and benefits:
* PH 7.2 to 9.5.
* Low ORP (conductivity).
* Anti-oxidant function as a result of the rapid deoxidation process of magnesium and other minerals.
* Take 5 to 10 minutes to create an alkaline reduced mineral water.
* Using non-toxic and harmless materials of the organism.
* Mobility and stylish design makes AlkaPod unique, practical and useful for driving, travel, office, school, hiking, fishing, sports, etc.
* Small water molecule clusters, provides good water absorption.
* Fast dissolution and excretion of waste substances in the body.
* Tourmaline stone creates many micro-elements in the body.
* Deoxidation process with active hydrogen.
* Sweet and soft water.
Value and Hygiene
* No extra maintenance costs.
* Easy cleaning and maintenance.
* Excellent antibacterial ability because of antibacterial silver and ceramics balls.
* 12-month consumption based on 2-3 liters daily consumption (daily recommended amount for an adult is 2 liters).
How much water should I drink?To find how much your recommended daily amount of water are, you can divide your total body weight in kilograms by 30. The result is, how many liters of water you should drink each day. So for example a person weighing 60kg should drink 2 liters of water a day.
With AlkaPod you can spare the environment
With AlkaPod you can avoid buying water in plastic bottles that harm the environment.
With AlkaPod you can avoid buying water in plastic bottles that harm the environment and instead create healthy water from ordinary tap water. At the same time it saves you the trouble of returning the plastic bottles.
* Most plastic water bottles are not recycled. The vast majority of the 1.5 million tons of plastic that are used globally each year for water bottles end up in landfills because many bottles consumed on the move, away from home.
* Transportation of bottled water by truck and rail burns fossil fuels and results in the release of thousands of tons of harmful emissions.
* Filtering and processing of bottled water consume large amounts of electricity.
* The plastic used to manufacture water bottles a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) derived from oil and generates 100 times the same amount of toxic emissions by the same amount of glass.